20 July 2010

Apricot Chicken

The other day I was in a big rush to make something yummy for dinner (I had a hungry man outside mowing the lawn ;) and I found this recipe in a cookbook where everything is 5 ingredients or less. Talk about quick and easy! This chicken was a hit (he was all but licking the pan!) I will certainly be adding it to my dinner rotation :)

4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (can still be frozen)
1 package onion soup mix (like Lipton)
1 bottle Russian dressing
1 jar apricot preserves

In a large bowl, mix the Russian dressing, apricot preserves and onion soup mix with a wire whisk. Place chicken breasts in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Pour sauce over the chicken. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, turning chicken over half way through. Serve over sticky white rice.

2 comments:

scrapwordsmom said...

NOw this sounds yummy!

Sherri said...

I liked the recipe for the sweet and sour chicken. in fact, i like alot of the recipes on your blog.
now following you
Sherri